Happy Monday! Here’s what’s currently bookmarked for my shopping wishlist:
· The perfect daytime outfit, consisting of a Cameo crop top and Topshop high-waisted pants, complete with these amazing Stella McCartney platform brogues that I’ve been completely obsessed with FOREVER… unfortunately however, I’ve been forced to come to terms with the fact that at 5’9″ I probably don’t need the extra five inches… I’m also thinking that I’d look absolutely ridiculous walking into work wearing them too, haha!
· I’ve been wanting to get a new ear piercing lately, and after visiting a parlor this past weekend I’m a little torn between getting two additional lobe piercings or one helix piercing… Thoughts? In the meantime, an asymmetric earring set like this one can definitely keep things interesting without me worrying about committing to anything just yet.
· A sleek portable phone charger for a girl like me, who gets what I can only assume is separation anxiety when I’m forced to be away from an electrical outlet for more than a few hours.
· My new favorite makeup primer that a Sephora store assistant introduced me to recently. I never thought I’d find anything better than Smashbox primers, but this actually does a much better job at keeping my T-zone matte all day! #holygrail
· The perfect wedding guest dress — I have this one bookmarked for a family friend’s wedding I’m going to this summer.
· I’m not too good about keeping a sensible collection of office-friendly purses… but this one right here is a game changer. Super functional, without looking too frumpy — perfect, right?