It’s the little things that count, when it comes to home decor… and if there’s one thing I’ve had on my wish list, it’s been a bar cart. I fell in love with this one that I picked up from Z Gallerie, which turned out to be a great alternative to this bar cart that’s 5x the price! Not only is it a lot more affordable than most other ones on the market, I also love the unique design and gold accents that I can’t seem to stop wearing… or decorating my home with!
Another thing I love about my cart is the size – I’m not a huge drinker, so I knew I didn’t need three shelves stocked full of multiple wines and liquors… so this double-shelved piece was perfect for me. I combined my current drink of choice, Grey Goose, with my favorite bar cart decor essentials: flower arrangements, my best glassware and a coffee table book or two.
Grey Goose Martini
- 2½ parts Grey Goose Vodka
- ½ part Noilly Pratt Original® French Dry Vermouth
- 1 dash Orange Bitters
- Lemon Zest for Garnish
DIRECTIONS & NOTES
- A Grey Goose martini should be using a ratio of 5:1 vodka to dry vermouth
- Build ingredients in mixing glass, top with cubed ice and stir
- Fine strain into a chilled cocktail glass
- Always garnish a Grey Goose martini with the peel of a lemon
- If you’re using a knife, cut off the white pith, as it creates unwanted bitterness in the drink
- The citrus oils found in the lemon bring out the lemon notes in the flavour profile of Grey Goose
This post was created in partnership with Grey Goose; all opinions are my own.
Thank you for supporting posts that keep Millennielle up and running!